Digital signature in 1 to 2 hours

VAT Registration in UAE in Bangalore:


Should I be registered for VAT? If your taxable turnover - the value of the goods and services that you supply and any imports, but excluding any exempt supplies (e.g. certain financial services and life insurance, some property transactions and local passenger transport) - exceeds AED 375,000 in a 12 month period, or if you expect your taxable turnover to exceed AED 375,000 in the next 30 days, you are required to register for VAT. If your taxable turnover, or expenses which you incur that are subject to VAT, is less than AED 375,000, but more than AED 187,500, you can register for VAT voluntarily. 

How do I register? 

The VAT registration form and tax group registration form are available. If you wish to register contact us by email or call @ 09902977233 or email @ .

When and how will I file tax returns and what will be shown on them? 

You will normally be allocated a quarterly or monthly tax period according to your annual turnover, but the FTA may allow a shorter or longer tax period if it considers that to be appropriate. You will be required to file the tax return for each tax period by the 28th day of the month following the end of it (or on the next working day if the normal due date falls on a national holiday or weekend). Tax returns will be filed electronically through the FTA portal. 

How does VAT work? 

Once you have registered for VAT, you will have to charge VAT (output tax) on the supplies that you make, unless they are exempt or zero-rated, and account for the VAT you charge to your customers on tax returns made to the FTA. You will be able to reclaim the VAT you pay to your suppliers (input tax) on your tax returns, provided that you have a tax invoice or other evidence of the supply or import and have paid the VAT you wish to reclaim. 

What records will I need to keep? 

Records need to be kept for at least 5 years. You will have to keep: 

  • Records of all supplies and imports of goods and services; 
  • All tax invoices and tax credit notes and alternative documents received; 
  • All tax invoices and tax credit notes and alternative documents issued; 
  • Records of goods and services that have been disposed of or used for matters not related to the business, detailing the VAT paid on those goods and services; 
  • Records of goods and services purchased for which the input tax was not deducted; 
  • Records of exported goods and services; and 
  • Records of adjustments or corrections made to accounts or tax invoices. In addition, you will need to keep a VAT record or account which shows: 
  • output tax due on taxable supplies; 
  • Output tax due on taxable supplies accounted for via the reverse charge mechanism; 
  • output tax due after the correction of any errors or adjustments; 
  • input tax recoverable on supplies or imports; and 
  • input tax recoverable after the correction of any errors or adjustments.